Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sun Valley trip






















This year MC and I took our ski trip to Sun Valley, ID. It was awesome. Great weather. Great skiing. Fun with friends. Perfect vacay. I know it seems weird to want to go some place cold when we live somewhere cold, but there is no skiing in Sitka. Now that the Smiths have gotten me hooked on skiing, I really like it! I'm not good, but I manage to stay on my feet. We're already trying to plan to go there again next year! :)












2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had fun skiing. Bret's family are big vacation skiers too. I am not good at all so I ski just a little then watch the rest of the time drinking my hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look a million times more natural on skis than I do!!! :) And I LOVE the hat!!

    ReplyDelete