Sunday, September 20, 2009

Juneau
















MC had a class in Juneau this week, so I joined him on Thursday and we came back on Saturday on the fast ferry. The one picture is of the inside of the ferry. I think all of us Texans just picture the Port A ferry when we hear that word, so I wanted to let you guys see how we are riding in style. I also have a video that MC took of how the fast ferry moves. It's by turbines (for any of you who are interested in that kind of stuff! :)). The rest of the pics are from our time in Juneau. The main point of my visit was stocking up at Costco and Walmart, so I didn't have much time to sightsee. We did get to see the Mendenhall Glacier while we were there, which is very beautiful. Sorry about the thumb in the pic of us. I guess I shouldn't have asked an 85 year old woman to take our pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment