Sunday, August 30, 2009

A little update





























Not much has been happening here, so I haven't really blogged in a while. We're just settling in and loving it here. Not in our house yet, but hopefully soon. Maybe that's why I've been putting off posting something because I thought I would be able to post our new address and pics of our house! Keep your fingers crossed for us. I went to Anchorage earlier this week for some training for my job. It's very laid-back and of course, beautiful. They have tons of float planes that dock at this lake near where I stayed so I took some pics of that. The other pics I'm posting are just some random pics from this week. We are really enjoying it here, meeting people, and really starting to feel at home. Sitka is a great town!

No comments:

Post a Comment