Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Utah and Idaho











We haven't had internet for a few days so here's an update of what's been going on with us. We got to Utah on Friday night and went whitewater rafting Saturday morning then did a rock-climbing sunset Hummer tour in the evening (yes--we actually went down that stretch we're standing next to in the hummer). Sunday was spent driving to Hailey, Idaho, to visit with my wonderful friend and tour guide, Kelsey. We checked out a lot of the sites around the area, including some beautiful lakes and streams in the mountains. The weather is so wonderful and now I understand why people up here are so outdoorsy! Beats the Texas heat! Tonight we are in Walla Walla, Washington. Not too much longer before we board the ferry. I can't believe it! We are having a blast on our road trip and our dogs are being super troopers. Especially after Deuce got some doggie downers today at the vet (that's him looking nice and mellow)!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm so glad to be be back home so I have enough time to actually be on the computer..I miss u guys! I had to lol after I read the comment about Deuce's meds..it was the first pic I saw and thought to myself, hmmmm, seems like he's a little medicated...or just very very tired! Will call soon, but wanted to know what the time difference is first...I'm not good with that stuff. TTYS Jenn

    ReplyDelete